Kimberly Ploettner has over 15 years experience in providing addiction and mental health services in the Rhode Island community. Most recently, she spent 10 years at The Providence Center. The last 6 of those years, Kim was the Program Manager for Women’s Roads to Recovery; which is a twenty-two bed female substance abuse residential program.
Additionally, Kim has an established Private Practice, specializing in addiction and trauma since 2017. Kim also enjoys volunteering for different organizations throughout RI.RI Mental Health
Ms. Ploettner belongs to the RI Mental Health Association, RC IC, NAADAC, and the International Association of Trauma Professionals.
- BA, Psychology
- BA, Social Work
- MS, Human Services Concentrations in Clinical Counseling and Forensic Mental Health
Rhode Island Peer Review Board and Rhode Island Chemical Dependency Licensing Board
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Qualified Mental Health Professional
- Qualified Professional test HepC and HIV
- DLA-20 Instructor Certification