AdCare Hospital is a level 4, 114-bed facility in Worcester, MA. Staffed by the region’s most highly qualified physicians, nurses, clinicians, nurse practitioners, counselors, and case managers, your care is always in the most capable hands at our addiction rehabilitation center.
Our services are designed to recognize and meet each person’s needs, which is why we offer a range of inpatient treatment programs.
Rehab Programs & Therapies
Detox is a crucial aspect of the inpatient program as it addresses the body’s physical dependence on a substance. Detoxification allows individuals to rid their body of toxins and focus on the emotional and psychological elements of healing.
For some individuals, continued inpatient treatment is needed to address ongoing medical or psychiatric illnesses and issues that place them at immediate risk of relapse.
AdCare provides two types of inpatient treatment beyond detoxification.
- Rehabilitation Services: provided for individuals who have co-occurring medical or psychiatric conditions that require active treatment by a physician. These individuals are seen and treated daily by medical staff to become more physically and emotionally stable. Those participating in rehabilitation are assigned a primary counselor and a case manager to assist in meeting their treatment goals.
- Acute Residential Services: provided for individuals whose medical and psychiatric conditions are more stable. These individuals may be admitted directly to Residential Services or transferred from Rehabilitation Services. Individuals in Acute Residential are medically monitored and provided daily nursing care, as well as being assigned a primary counselor and a case manager to assist in meeting treatment goals.
The daily schedule consists of a variety of activities, including educational groups, introduction to self-help, preparatory counseling, motivational group therapy, and family education and counseling sessions for loved ones.
What to Expect:
- Safe, supportive, and medically-managed detox environment
- Daily medical rounds, 24-hour monitoring
- Respectful, individualized, confidential treatment
- Medical history review, physical screening, and bio-behavioral assessment
- Contact with significant others, employer or employee assistance program, and other treating professionals
- Assessment and management of co-occurring conditions/disorders
- Professional assistance in recognizing the physical, social, and psychological consequences of alcohol/drug use
During the detoxification program, patients are medically managed 24 hours per day and participate in a daily program designed to increase their understanding of their addiction and continuing care needs. Management of co-occurring disorders can be initiated as indicated.
Services & Amenities
Each of these programs includes the development of an individualized treatment plan, involvement of family and significant others in treatment sessions, development of a continuing care plan, and contact with EAPs, referral sources, and other treating professionals.
Daily activities include educational sessions, individual and group counseling, NA and AA meetings, recovery and relapse prevention skills training, and educational and counseling sessions for loved ones.
The Case Management Department plays an integral role in treatment, following each individual’s progress from admission through discharge and assisting with aftercare planning. Our case managers work closely with managed care companies to ensure that each individual receives the services necessary for a solid recovery.
- Inpatient Detox
- Inpatient Residential Services
- Co-occurring Rehabilitation
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- SMART Recovery
- Art Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy
- Telehealth Services
Amenities & Support
- Educational Seminars
- Early Recovery Groups
- 12-Step Recovery
- AA & NA Meetings
- 12-Step Alternatives
- Alumni Program
Check Your Insurance
When you – or your loved one – arrives, you’ll find a team of compassionate caregivers who will offer an onsite drug and alcohol intake assessment before starting treatment. You’ll also find camaraderie with other people at AdCare Treatment Centers who have committed to changing their lives, too.
Most health insurance plans are required to cover detox and rehab in some capacity. Learn about your insurance coverage for addiction treatment by checking your insurance benefits with our free, secure tool below.
We’ll be able to tell you if your provider is in network with AdCare Treatment Centers and all American Addiction Centers locations. This means your treatment may be FREE1
Address 107 Lincoln Street Worcester, MA 01605
Our Promise to You
When you invest and successfully complete 90 consecutive days at an American Addiction Centers facility, we believe that you have created the most solid foundation for your long-term goals of sobriety. In the event that you experience a relapse, you are welcome back for a complimentary 30 days of our treatment*.
*Terms and conditions may apply, and results may vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept Medicare or Medicaid?
Do you offer outpatient care?
What are your hospital standard charges?