AdCare Outpatient at Warwick
AdCare’s Outpatient program is designed with your busy schedule in mind. Receive the comprehensive and individualized treatment you need to regain your health, without putting your life on hold.
The goal of outpatient care is to:
- Maintain abstinence, while increasing knowledge about substance dependency and the recovery process.
- Acquire and build recovery skills necessary to maintain a sober lifestyle.
- Increase physical and emotional stability while living a sober lifestyle.
- Identify life changes necessary for sobriety and develop daily behavioral skills to help manage life changes.
- Assist significant others in coping with the impact of addiction on relationships.
We offer outpatient and intensive outpatient care.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Co-Occurring Disorder Groups
- Family Services
- Telehealth Outpatient Services
Family and Friends MeetingsFirst & Last Tuesday of the Month
Services & Programs
Outpatient Program Offerings
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Early Recovery Groups
- Family Support Services
- Intensive Outpatient, Day/Evening sessions
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling
Specialized Programs at Warwick Outpatient
- Advanced Recovery Group
- Co-Occurring Group
- Mindfulness Group
- Parenting Group
- Structured Early Recovery Group
- Women’s Group
Check Your Insurance
When you – or your loved one – arrives, you’ll find a team of compassionate caregivers who will offer an onsite drug and alcohol intake assessment before starting treatment. You’ll also find camaraderie with other people at AdCare Treatment Centers who have committed to changing their lives, too.
Most health insurance plans are required to cover detox and rehab in some capacity. Learn about your insurance coverage for addiction treatment by checking your insurance benefits with our free, secure tool below.
We’ll be able to tell you if your provider is in network with AdCare Treatment Centers and all American Addiction Centers locations. This means your treatment may be FREE1
Address 400 Bald Hill Rd., Ste. 517 Warwick, RI 02886
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri: 8:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 22:00pm