AdCare Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab at Warwick, RI
AdCare’s Outpatient drug and alcohol addiction rehab program is designed with your busy schedule in mind. Receive the comprehensive and individualized treatment you need to regain your health, without putting your life on hold.
The goal of our Warwick, RI based outpatient rehabilitation service is to:
- Maintain abstinence, while increasing knowledge about substance dependency and the recovery process.
- Acquire and build recovery skills necessary to maintain a sober lifestyle.
- Increase physical and emotional stability while living a sober lifestyle.
- Identify life changes necessary for sobriety and develop daily behavioral skills to help manage life changes.
- Assist significant others in coping with the impact of addiction on relationships.
AdCare Outpatient at Warwick Facility Details
We offer outpatient and intensive outpatient care for drug and alcohol addiction treatment.
Outpatient Rehab Services Offered
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Co-Occurring Disorder Groups
- Family Services
- Telehealth Outpatient Services
- Family & Friends support groups - see schedule details
Facility Services & Programs
Outpatient Program Offerings
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Early Recovery Groups
- Family Support Services
- Intensive Outpatient, Day/Evening sessions
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling
Specialized Programs at Warwick Outpatient
- Advanced Recovery Group
- Co-Occurring Group
- Mindfulness Group
- Parenting Group
- Structured Early Recovery Group
- Women’s Group
Can I get a referral to AdCare Outpatient Services?
Yes, you can be referred to AdCare outpatient services by your healthcare provider. Please have them complete this referral form. This will ensure we’ve got the correct information and consent to review your medical history.
Your Insurance May Cover The Cost of Outpatient Rehab
When you – or your loved one – arrives, you’ll find a team of compassionate caregivers who will offer an onsite drug and alcohol intake assessment before starting treatment. You’ll also find camaraderie with other people at AdCare Treatment Centers who have committed to changing their lives, too.
Most health insurance plans are required to cover detox and rehab treatment in some capacity. Learn about your insurance coverage for addiction treatment by checking your insurance benefits with our free, secure tool below.
We’ll be able to tell you if your provider is in network with AdCare Treatment Centers and all American Addiction Centers locations. This means your treatment may be FREE1
Address 400 Bald Hill Rd., Ste. 517 Warwick, RI 02886
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri: 8:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 2:00pm