AdCare Outpatient Addiction Rehab at Worcester, MA
AdCare’s Outpatient drug and alcohol rehab program is designed with your busy schedule in mind. Receive the comprehensive and individualized addiction treatment you need to regain your health, without putting your life on hold. Open Monday thru Friday.
The goal of outpatient treatment is to:
- Maintain abstinence, while increasing knowledge about substance dependency and the recovery process.
- Acquire and build recovery skills necessary to maintain a sober lifestyle.
- Increase physical and emotional stability while living a sober lifestyle.
- Identify life changes necessary for sobriety and develop daily behavioral skills to help manage life changes.
- Assist significant others in coping with the impact of addiction on relationships.
AdCare Outpatient Addiction Rehab at Worcester Facility Details
We offer standard outpatient, intensive outpatient (IOP), and day treatment for drug and alcohol addiction.
Evidence-Based Therapies & Treatments
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Treatment Medications
Meetings & Groups
- Family and friends meeting every 4th Wednesday of the month
- Alumni/Aftercare Group every Thursday at 7 pm
Services & Programs
Outpatient Program Offerings
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Early Recovery Groups
- Family Support Services
- Parenting Groups
- Individual, Group, and Family Counseling
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment
- Telehealth Outpatient Services
Specialized Programs at Worcester Outpatient
- Men’s and Women’s Groups
- Seeking Safety for Trauma Survivors
- Mindfulness Matters
- LGBTQ+ Recovery
- Whole Person Wellness
- Recovery Life Skills
Can I get a referral to AdCare Outpatient Services?
Yes, you can be referred to AdCare outpatient services by your healthcare provider. Please have them complete this referral form. This will ensure we’ve got the correct information and consent to review your medical history.
Your Insurance May Cover the Cost of Outpatient Rehab
When you—or your loved one—arrives, you’ll find a team of compassionate caregivers who will offer an onsite drug and alcohol intake assessment before starting treatment. You’ll also find camaraderie with other people at AdCare Treatment Centers who have committed to changing their lives, too.
Most health insurance plans are required to cover detox and rehab in some capacity. Learn about your insurance coverage for addiction treatment by checking your insurance benefits with our free, secure tool below.
We’ll be able to tell you if your provider is in network with AdCare Treatment Centers and all American Addiction Centers locations. This means your treatment may be FREE depending on your policy, copay, and deductible.
Address 95 Lincoln Street Worcester, MA 01605
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri: 7:30am – 9:30pm
- Saturday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Our StatsLearn More
What Makes Us Unique
45 years of Exceptional Care
We’ve Supported Thousands With Their Recovery
American Addiction Centers (AAC) is committed to delivering original, truthful, accurate, unbiased, and medically current information. We strive to create content that is clear, concise, and easy to understand.
While we are unable to respond to your feedback directly, we'll use this information to improve our online help.