AdCare Outpatient at Quincy
AdCare’s Quincy, Massachusetts Outpatient program is designed with your busy schedule in mind. Receive the comprehensive and individualized treatment you need to regain your health, without putting your life on hold.
The goal of outpatient care is to:
- Maintain abstinence, while increasing knowledge about substance dependency and the recovery process.
- Acquire and build recovery skills necessary to maintain a sober lifestyle.
- Increase physical and emotional stability while living a sober lifestyle.
- Identify life changes necessary for sobriety and develop daily behavioral skills to help manage life changes.
- Assist significant others in coping with the impact of addiction on relationships.
We offer outpatient and intensive outpatient care.
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Co-Occurring Disorder Groups
- Family Support & Counseling
- Sober Support and Relapse Prevention
- Telehealth Outpatient Services
- Family & Friends support groups - see schedule details
Services & Programs
Outpatient Program Offerings
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Early Recovery Groups
- Family Support Services
- Intensive Outpatient, Day/Evening sessions
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling
Specialized Programs at Quincy Outpatient
- Developing Emotional Recovery Skills
- Men’s Group
- Mood Management
- Parenting Group
- Women’s Group
Can I get a referral to AdCare Outpatient Services?
Yes, you can be referred to AdCare outpatient services by your healthcare provider. Please have them complete this referral form. This will ensure we’ve got the correct information and consent to review your medical history.
Check Your Insurance
When you – or your loved one – arrives, you’ll find a team of compassionate caregivers who will offer an onsite drug and alcohol intake assessment before starting treatment. You’ll also find camaraderie with other people at AdCare Treatment Centers who have committed to changing their lives, too.
Most health insurance plans are required to offer some form of coverage for rehab. Learn how to use health insurance to pay for rehab and what your plan covers by checking your insurance below.
We’ll be able to tell you if your provider is in network with AdCare Treatment Centers and all American Addiction Centers locations. This means your treatment may be FREE1
Address 1419 Hancock St., Ste. 300 Quincy, MA 02169
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri: 8:00am – 9:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am – 2:00pm