AdCare’s Outpatient program is designed with your busy schedule in mind. Receive the comprehensive and individualized treatment you need to regain your health, without putting your life on hold.
Our West Springfield Outpatient Facility:
117 Park Ave., Ste. 100
West Springfield, MA 01089
Family and Friends Meetings:
Every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 6:00 PM
Specialized Programs at W. Springfield Outpatient:
- Co-Occurring Group/Dual Diagnosis
- Parenting Group
- Women’s Group
- Spanish Speaking Intensive Outpatient Program
All our outpatient facilities offer:
- Comprehensive Assessment
- Early Recovery Groups
- Family Support Services
- Intensive Outpatient, Day/Evening sessions
- Individual, Group and Family Counseling
- Maintain abstinence, while increasing knowledge about substance dependency and the recovery process.
- Acquire and build recovery skills necessary to maintain a sober lifestyle.
- Increase physical and emotional stability while living a sober lifestyle.
- Identify life changes necessary for sobriety and develop daily behavioral skills to help manage life changes.
- Assist significant others in coping with the impact of addiction on relationships.