For more than forty years, AdCare’s substance abuse treatment centers have been providing patients and their loved ones with life-changing alcohol and drug addiction services. We understand that no two roads to recovery are the same, so we are proud to offer a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, and family services to ensure that each patient’s unique needs are met.
Individuals needing inpatient care are in great hands at either of our treatment centers. The experienced, compassionate teams at AdCare Hospital and AdCare Rhode Island provide patients with several levels of treatment options. Services include:
- Detoxification, an important 3-to-5-day process of ridding the body of toxins to ease physical dependence. Detox is monitored 24/7 and includes a daily program designed to increase the patient’s understanding of addiction and recovery.
- Crisis Stabilization Unit, a program specifically for patients with co-occurring addiction and psychiatric symptoms. Staff will evaluate the patient’s case and determine a medication and counseling regimen to stabilize symptoms.
- Rehabilitation, a 14-to-28-day program dealing with the clinical aspects of addiction. Patients receive an individualized plan that includes coping skills, medical guidance, counseling, and more.
At AdCare, we recognize that not all patients can, or need to, put their lives on hold while pursuing addiction treatment. Our outpatient services are a great way to receive comprehensive, personalized treatment while still meeting the demands of work, school, and family.
Spread across seven clinics, our outpatient services include:
- Assessment and evaluation of each patient’s dependency situation, the first step toward an individualized plan.
- Intensive individual and group counseling and educational sessions, available at multiple times throughout the week.
- Family counseling, educational sessions, and support.
At Adcare, we firmly believe that family members and friends are instrumental in a successful recovery. Through our Family Program, AdCare offers structured counseling and support services for a patient’s loved ones, educating them about addiction and guiding them through the treatment process.
To learn more about our substance abuse treatment centers and programs, or to start your journey to recovery, give AdCare a call today.