Addiction Treatment for Teens & Young Adults
Drug & Alcohol Rehab for Young Adults and Teens
There are teens, young adults, and mature adults who struggle with alcohol and/or drug addiction. And despite how old these individuals are, starting treatment is one of the most effective ways to reach long-term sobriety.
At AdCare Treatment Centers, we provide different levels of care for teenagers 18 years of age and older, as well as young adults. AdCare facilities are part of American Addiction Centers’ (AAC), which is the parent company to facilities across the country and the nationwide leader in addiction treatment. The AdCare facilities are located throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
Treating Addiction in Teens & Young adults
With outpatient treatment at an AdCare facility, individuals are supported, cared for, and safe. As teens and young adults, there are undoubtedly personal responsibilities that need to be tended to. With outpatient care, patients have control over their schedule so that they can attend treatment without it interfering with their responsibilities on the job or at home.
Outpatient locations include:
- Warwick Outpatient RI
- Greenville Outpatient RI
- South Kingstown Outpatient RI
- West Springfield Outpatient MA
- Quincy Outpatient MA
- North Dartmouth Outpatient MA
- Worchester Outpatient MA
AdCare also provides telehealth services throughout all of its locations.
Outpatient services via telehealth in Rhode Island:
- South Kingstown.
Outpatient services via telehealth in Massachusetts:
- North Dartmouth.
- West Springfield.
The benefits of telehealth:
- No need to take time off from work.
- No need to arrange for elder or childcare while in treatment.
- Get time back in your day by not having to drive to and from outpatient treatment.
- Minimizing unnecessary COVID-19 exposure.
Outpatient treatment provides a full evaluation and assessment. The professional medical staff determines the severity of the alcohol or drug dependency in patients and uses this information to suggest next steps.
Intensive outpatient programs include three-hour evening sessions 3-5 times a week or individuals may attend day programs up to seven days a week.
- Skills groups.
- Self-help participation.
- Group and individual counseling.
- Focused education sessions.
In-person treatment services that AdCare provides includes:
- Detoxification. A 3 to 5-day process of clearing the body of toxins. Individuals are monitored by medical professionals 24/7.
- Crisis unit. This unit serves to help individuals by looking for signs of underlying psychiatric complications and addiction. Psychiatric evaluations determine the more effective therapies or medications to control symptoms.
- Rehabilitation and residential programs. Rehabilitation focuses on the clinical parts of addiction. A unique treatment plan is created for individuals, working alongside their case manager and primary counselor. Residential programs are for patients with psychiatric and medical conditions that are a lot easier to manage.
- Inpatient rehabilitation. The inpatient rehab program treats drug and alcohol dependency by focusing on lessening physical dependence and treats the dependency from a medical perspective.
AdCare provides wonderful options for treatment facilities to attend in the northeastern part of the United States. Teens and young adults alike have an opportunity to receive supervised medical detox, attend treatment, and to work through their journey of recovery while maintaining a comfortable level of responsibility in their personal lives (outpatient).
And even if an individual chooses inpatient care, AdCare provides counseling and family services as well. So, individuals get the support they need regardless of which program they choose. AdCare Treatment Center helps individuals to take one step at a time towards a life of long-term sobriety.
Traveling for healthcare & essential services is permitted across the US. Addiction treatment is essential, and we are here for our patients in this difficult time. AdCare is taking every precaution to ensure patient and staff safety. We are able to test incoming patients and anyone feeling unwell to ensure peace of mind and focus on addiction treatment.